Working on upcoming topics and dates. Please check back and watch your email for details.
Thursday, August 26th, 2021
Looking for the best webinars to attend? We’ve compiled the highlights of the five best webinars over the last year in under 60 minutes. You will find information from ADU’s to Zero Net Energy. Join us for an encore presentation of the five most popular topics:
1. Design Trends in Garage and Vertical Folding Doors
Doug Sequeira, from Carriage House Doors, discusses the trends and options for Garage and Vertical Folding doors. These doors are NOT your average garage or scenic door!
2. Sliding Door or Bifold Door? Which is right for your project?
Mariann Salvador, a Marvin Territory Manager in the South Bay of Northern California, explains the considerations in choosing a sliding door vs. a bifold door.
3. 6 Critical Factors to Designing and Building a ZNE Home
Zero Net Energy homes are still a growing trend in the United States. Ann Edminster (Zero-energy/emissions consultant, educator, author), talks about the 6 Critical Factors to Designing and Building a ZNE Home
4. Top Labor Challenges in the Building Industry
The building industry was facing labor shortage issues before the arrival of COVID-19. Now, the industry faces even more labor impacts. Industry entrepreneur Letitia Hanke focuses on how to fix labor challenges
5. ADUs (Accessory Dwelling Units) are still a hot trend in 2021
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) have been known by many names. With many people still working at home, ADUs are an innovative, affordable, effective option for adding much-needed space. We review some of the top ADU trends.
Thursday, June 17th, 2021
With shifting industry trends and remarkable innovations, we’ve been paying close attention. We take a look at some of the top home building products in this webinar.
Thursday, April 22th, 2021
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) have been known by many names: granny flats, in-law units, backyard cottages, and more. With more people working at home, ADUs are an innovative, affordable, effective option for adding much-needed space. Join us to review some of the top ADU trends.
Tuesday, March 16th, 2021
After a year that required more people to spend more time at home, many see 2021 as an opportunity to bring comfort and creativity to living spaces. Join us to take a look at some of the biggest home remodeling trends for 2021.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Mitra Ahmadian – Architectural Consultant, BMD, Inc.
- Brenda Brunk – Product Portfolio Strategist, Marvin
- Erin Hermann – Modern Product Manager, Marvin
- Doug Sequeira – General Manager, Carriage House Door
- Greg Wozniak – Founder and CEO, Glenview Doors
- Armen Hagobian – Designer, Edward Hagobian & Associates Architects Inc.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
For many remodel projects, clients are going from smaller doors/windows to massive door openings. What are the pitfalls, requirements, pain points for these projects?
- Pat Bogdovitz - Precision Building Products, Services
- Doug Wagner - Precision Building Products, Engineering
- Mariann Salvador - BMD
- Stephanie Mellor - Mellor Homes
- Ryan Julien - Simpson Strong-Tie